1. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe use of the Platform will require you to provide, on a voluntary basis, certain information to us, including the Personal Information. We may use and disclose the Personal Information (including to third parties) to address your questions. Such use and disclosure may include but not limited to the following:
- Operate, improve or analyze usage of the Platform;
- Verify your identity as the holder of an Account;
- Administer your Account or process payments;
- Communicate with you about the Platform and the Products;
- Respond to legal or regulatory requirements, court orders or subpoenas;
- Facilitate the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another person or entity;
- Fulfill any of our other obligation as required by law; and
- Medical research, specifically concerning the skin for medical and cosmetic purposes only.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, UPDATING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou may access and update certain information, or deactivate your Account from your Account profile page after logging into your Account. Additionally, you may at any time make a request to access, correct or update the Personal Information that we have collected about you by contacting us at email@example.com, including requests to:
- Inspect and copy the Personal Information.
- Amend the Personal Information.