Dewy, Blemish-Free Skin • Bye Bye Post-Acne Red Marks
✅ Clears clogs for healthy & decongested skin
✅ Flushes out whiteheads & blackheads
✅ Improves skin texture & refines pores
✅ Fades the appearance of post-acne red scars
Suitable for: Acne prone skin.
Each set is designed to last 90 days. Consumption of the Lighten Up varies based on how many red scars are present. If you have sensitive skin, add the Protective Moisturizer so that you can take to the strength of the Clear Out.
Want a different combo? Mix, match and save 8%:Mix & match 2 items
Stylist Toni @xx.tonilumsden explains how the Power Duo cleared her acne and improved the texture of her skin. She had spent more than £5,000 in high end products and visits to the dermatologist but Clearly Basics was the only thing that worked and she has not gotten a new breakout since. Read more about her story here.
Flattening Existing Pimples
Nurse Sarah @sarah.c.papp explains how the Clear Out flattened her existing pimples within days rather than weeks. She had struggled with whether to take accutane/isotretinoin due to the bad side effects but was so glad that she used Clearly Basics instead.
If you want confirmation whether Clearly Basics will be effective for your skin, please send us three selfies by clicking on “Send Message” 💬 from our Facebook page.
See what others have to say about Clearly Basics.
@a_triple_shot_of_e Opening up about my acne struggle!
Most of my acne comes from wearing makeup all day & then going right into sports. Even though I would use facial wipes before I started sports, I still broke out! The more I would try to hide it, the worst I made it. I have tried everything… when @clearlybasics reached out I thought, why not try it && surprisingly IT WORKED!!! After a few weeks my skin was clear.
Now unfortunately since I have been out of it, my acne is coming back. I will always be honest with y’all & if something doesn’t work, I will let you know!!! #clearlybasics WORKS!
@myacnepage So there’s been some progress with my scarring🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼.
These are Clearly Basics results for 1 month of using the lighten up, you can use CODE EMMA for 10% off at the checkout (only if u want)
@pimpledgirl The 1st week was amazed! Fascinating skin texture, there were no stinging. The 2nd week were pretty same. The 3rd week – purging starred – bumpy skin, redness. The 4th week – same but I added #ProtectiveMoisturiser either from @clearlybasics and in three days redness was reduced. The 5-6th weeks – skin smoother, less red, breaking out badly. The 7-8th week – is it my skin? not red (even after washing as it used to be).
I’d say the amount of pustules has been reduced in 85%. I still have some tiny-tiny pimples and will keep going with mu treatment. • Honestly I’m very grateful to Clearly Basics • I’ll keep you updated.
@xx.tonilumsden This is me 5 weeks into my skincare journey with @clearlybasics.
5 weeks ago, 5 months ago, and even 5 years ago, I had lost all hope for my skin and appearance. Now I have regained that hope and positivity because I know that I am using amazing skincare products by @clearlybasics that actually do work without being harsh on my skin.
Just because you feel like nothing is working doesn’t mean you should give up on hope.
@clearupchels Guys after using clear out from @clearlybasics for over a month everyday I do truly believe it’s made a MASSIVE difference. My face is smoother, tone is more even and I do think the stubborn spots are going quicker.
I payed for this myself and have not been asked to do this post, I just think If it’ll help someone else why would I not shout about it!
@gemskin__ A little progress goes a long way! 🙌🏻 In the first picture I think my skin was purging from the first week of using @clearlybasics ‘Clear Out’. I believe I actually cried either before or after I took this photo, my skin was super painful and I felt so ugly and self conscious!
The second picture is 5 weeks after using Clear Out, just scarring (being helped by using Lighten Up) and no actives!
I’m so happy with the results so far using these products and they have been the only thing that has helped my skin!
The Clear Out uses retinol + azelaic acid clear clogs, making your skin less acne prone; and azelaic acid + pracaxi oil to quickly flatten inflammation and foster healing. The three active ingredients have been carefully balanced to produce better results with less side effects.
The Lighten Up uses Pracaxi Oil to foster healing and Bisabolol + Calendula to soothe red marks. The three essential oils have been carefully balanced to drive better results with virtually no side effects.
The two formulations are designed to work together so there is little overlap in active ingredients. Each bottle is designed to last 90 days with nightly application.
What it is formulated without:
Fragrance-, colorant-, lanolin-, silicone-, gluten-free and cruelty-free. This non-comedogenic formulation is freshly made in Singapore and packed in airless bottles so there are minimal preservatives.
What else you need to know:
In the first month, this formulation will trigger a purge of dead skin trapped in your pores which can appear as flakes or low level breakouts. It is necessary to flush out this dead skin which is the material that creates clogs inside the pore. During this time, the formulation will also flush out any existing microcomedones … low level acne that was already in the making inside your pore. This purge will peak at week 5 and subside after week 8 of use. At week 10, you will turn over a clearer layer of skin that is less clog prone.
The Clear Out and the Money Back Guarantee only cover clogged pores on acne prone skin. It does not cover psorasis, rosacea, cystic or nodular acne. For these conditions, please consult with a dermatologist regarding prescription medication.
- Wash your face / apply toner.
- Lighten Up (spot treatment)
- Moisturizer/Hydrator, sunblock or other products you normally use
- Wash your face / apply toner
- Lighten Up (spot treatment)
- Clear Out (can only be applied at night)
- Moisturizer/Hydrator or other products you normally use
If there are products on this list that you normally do not use, just skip that step.
Active Ingredients: Clear Out
- Retinol – A derivative of Vitamin A used to exfoliate and brighten skin. Retinol enhances hydration and reduces the appearance of spots and improves skin tone.
- Azelaic Acid – Naturally produced by yeast on our skin, Azelaic Acid calms redness, reduces the look of blemishes and improves uneven skin tone.
- Pracaxi Oil – Rich in antioxidants, this oil contains the trio of oleic, linoleic and behenic acids which fosters healing and reduces redness
Ingredients: Azelaic Acid, Retinol, Cyclomethicone, Aqua, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Ethylhexanoate, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate
Volume: 30ml, 1.01 fluid ounces.
Each bottle is designed to last 2-3 months being applied nightly
Active Ingredients: Lighten Up
- Bisabolol – Chamomile’s essential oil, bisabolol is an excellent anti-irritant that is often used as a vehicle to deepen the penetration power of the products it is used in. It is a soothing agent that acts as a humectant to help lock in a skin’s natural moisture.
- Calendula – A natural oil extracted from marigold flowers, calendula is an anti-oxidant that protects the skin against environmental damage. It increases hydration within the skin.
- Pracaxi Oil – This Amazonian tea tree oil is lauded for its healing properties. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids (the trio of oleic, linoleic, and behenic), Pracaxi Oil creates a protective barrier and nourishes skin to foster healing.
Full Ingredient List: Cyclomethicone, Alpha-Bisabolol Natural, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aqua, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Acrylamide, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hydro Swelling Droplet Polymer Complex, Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Volume: 15ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Clear Out different from other products that claim to treat acne?
- Medical-Grade: The Clear Out packs quite a punch. It was built upon some of the most effective formulations used in our ClearlyRx customized medication subscription. The same pharmacy that formulates our prescription medication also produces the Clear Out and uses many of the same medical-grade ingredients.
- Multiple Actives: The Clear Out has three active ingredients which have been carefully balanced so that each ingredient works together to address clogged pores on acne prone skin. This means that with lower concentrations (less side effects), we will generate better results. This is particularly important for retinol as most countries have a maximum threshold of 2% retinol for over the counter medication. We amplify the effectiveness of retinol by pairing it up with other ingredients.
- Transparency: Clearly has a money back guarantee on its product and we are confident that you will see a noticeable decrease in clogs after your first bottle of Clear Out. Also, Clearly keeps the reviews section of its Facebook Page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most peer brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter and show only the good reviews.
How do I apply the Power Duo?
Clear Out should only be applied in the evening and left on throughout the night. The Lighten Up can be used both morning and evening as the first lotion that you apply after washing your face or using toner. Both formulations are designed as leave-in formulations.
Can I use these products alongside my other skincare products?
If the Clear Out is too drying, most users will apply the Moisturizer after applying the Clear Out. If the Clear Out is too strong, apply the Moisturizer before applying Clear Out. This should only be done for two weeks until your skin adjusts and we can then step up by applying the Clear Out first before the Moisturizer.
Can I use these two products if I have sensitive skin?
Can I use the Power Duo on my back and body?
Can I use this product if I have oily skin?
What types of acne scars does the Lighten Up help?
If your post-acne scar has collected brown pigmentation due to UV exposure, we are currently working on a anti-brown scar formulation. This is anticipated to release by the end of 2019.
Please speak to your dermatologist concerning the correction of pitted or raised scars.
Can I use this product if I am trying to conceive, breastfeeding or pregnant?
If you are pregnant and you ingest the Clear Out, there is a miniscule chance that retinol could cause birth defects. As such, consult your doctor if using the Clear Out while pregnant. There has been no documented case of birth defects amongst pregnant mothers who used topical retinol.
The Clear Out can also be used by men in all stages of life.
I am getting new breakouts while using the Clear Out. Should I discountinue use?
Get through the purge and by week eight, it’s smooth sailing! You will turn over a new layer of skin with less clogs. Every bottle is designed to last 3 months so you should see this turnover and improved results by the end of your first bottle.
Can I use the Clear Out for rosacea, psoriasis, cystic or nodular acne?
The Duo is not making any difference in my skin. Should I stop using it?
The Lighten Up should start to show noticeable results after six weeks of use. Make sure to take “before” photos to track your progress!
Will certain skin conditions make the purge worse?
How can I tell the difference between a reaction and a purge
- A rash or breakout caused by a reaction/allergy would show up within the first day whereas a purge would take at least several days before surfacing.
- A breakout caused by a reaction would surface even on areas where you typically do not have acne. If you are applying the Clear Out on your whole face and only getting breakouts where you normally get pimples, this is likely a normal purge.
- If the breakouts you are getting are itchy 10 minutes after applying the Clear out, discontinue use.