Loaded with peptides that help strengthen skin, reduce sensitivity/redness and brighten skin tone. This long lasting moisturizer is a cult favorite of air stewardesses.
✔️ Reduces general redness/flushing
✔️ Improves skin tone and texture
✔️ Reduces sensitivity so you can take to the strength of the Clear Out
Suitable for: Sensitive acne prone skin. For those on Accutane/isotretinon, pair with the Lighten Up to foster healing and to fight both general redness and red post-acne scars.
The Moisturizer will improve texture faster when paired with Clear Out. Buy both items as a Duo set and save 8%:GET THE DUO
See what others have to say about Clearly Basics.
@aishx I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I swear by it!
My nasty pimps went away within days, my blemish marks were lightened and the size of my pores decreased drastically! In fact I feel that my skin brightened up a lot and my makeup looked smoother too!
@myacnepage So there’s been some progress with my scarring🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼.
These are Clearly Basics results for 1 month of using the lighten up, you can use CODE EMMA for 10% off at the checkout (only if u want)
@_myskinstory 😭 I feel like I’m an addict and someone has taken away my drugs 😂
Saturday night I came to the end of my @clearlybasics Clear Out bottle. After consistently applying it every night for 3 months along side Niacinamide & Zinc so last night I had nothing to apply. (Right picture: a few days previous. Left picture: This morning) As soon as I woke up I knew it different feel great! 😭
Regardless off the other amazing benefits that a 2% Retinol & Azaleic Acid has; I JUST WANT MY GLOW BACK!! I’ll dedicate my next post to the ingredients and how they ‘clearly’ work!!
@xx.tonilumsden This is me 5 weeks into my skincare journey with @clearlybasics.
5 weeks ago, 5 months ago, and even 5 years ago, I had lost all hope for my skin and appearance. Now I have regained that hope and positivity because I know that I am using amazing skincare products by @clearlybasics that actually do work without being harsh on my skin.
Just because you feel like nothing is working doesn’t mean you should give up on hope.
@ak_accutane @clearlybasics helped maintain my skin after accutane and honestly their products have helped so many, I get many DM’s thanking me for recommending clearly basics and how it’s helped them.
If I knew about @clearlybasics prior to accutane I would’ve definitely gone with using Clear Out for sure!
@mysevereacneblog I’ve been using @clearlybasics for over 4 months but here’s a difference from June 3rd and August 2nd!
The azelaic acid and retinol in @clearlybasics Clear Out is AMAZING for hyperpigmentation.
A complete GAME CHANGER!
The star ingredient in our Moisturizer is resveratrol, an antimicrobial found in red wine, cocoa, and ripe berries. Produced by plants to protect themselves from UV damage, infections and other environmental stresses, use this moisturizer to reduce redness and restore your skin.
What it does?
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant that reduces redness and protects the skin from UV damage. This formulation is also packed with peptides and aloe vera which help to repair skin. Designed for sensitive, dry, stressed or aging skin.
What it is formulated without:
Fragrance-, colorant-, lanolin-, silicone-, gluten-, paraben-free and cruelty-free. This non-comedogenic formulation is freshly made in Singapore and packed in airless bottles so there are minimal preservatives.
Active Ingredients – Protective Moisturizer
- Resveratrol – A naturally-occurring plant compound found in red wine, cocoa, and ripe berries, this anti-oxidant protects and fortifies your skin from daily environmental stresses (like pollution, dirt, and oil), reduce redness, and boosts firmness
- Tripeptides – Chains of amino acids that speed up synthesis and healthy skin growth
- Tetrapeptides – Chains of amino acids that firms up skin, reduces redness and improves skin tone
Full Ingredient List: Resveratrol, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine (Tetrapeptide), Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate (Tripeptide), Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Volume: 30ml, 1.01 fluid ounces
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Moisturizer different from other moisturizers in the market?
- Acne-prone skin: The Moisturizer was designed for people who are using Clear Out or other retinoid products (retinol, Accutane, tretinoin, isotretinoin, etc.). It is a non-comedogenic formulation that absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish.
- Reduces redness: The Moisturizer is has several ingredients that reduce redness and inflammation.
- Medical-Grade: We use medical-grade ingredients which are far more effective than mass market products. The same pharmacy that produces our prescription medications also produce the Moisturizer. They share many of the same medical-grade ingredients as our prescription formulations.
- Multiple Actives: The Moisturizer has multiple active ingredients which have been carefully balanced so that each ingredient works together in synergy.
- Transparency: Clearly keeps the reviews section of its Facebook Page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most acne brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter out only the good reviews.