Repair, Renew, Rejuvenate
✅ Reduces general redness, blushing, flushing
✅ Brightens skin tone, improves texture
✅ Long lasting, dries with a matte finish
✅ Reduces sensitivity so you can take to the strength of the Clear Out
Suitable for: Dry, sensitive or combination skin.
For those on Accutane/isotretinon, pair with the Lighten Up to foster healing and to fight both general redness and post-acne red scars.
20% OFF with code FALL20
Biggest sale of the year expires in:
Redeem now before it ends!
The Moisturizer will improve texture faster when paired with Clear Out. Buy both items as a Duo set and save 8%:GET THE DUO
Review of the Complete Trio
Actress Rhiannon @itsrhiannonmajor explains how the Protective Moisturizer strengthened her skin so that she could use the Clear Out. The Protective Moisturizer did not break her out even though she has very sensitive skin.
If you want confirmation whether the Protective Moisturizer will be effective for your skin, please send us three selfies by clicking on “Send Message” 💬 from our Facebook page.
See what others have to say about Clearly Basics.
@gemskin__ A little progress goes a long way! 🙌🏻 In the first picture I think my skin was purging from the first week of using @clearlybasics ‘Clear Out’. I believe I actually cried either before or after I took this photo, my skin was super painful and I felt so ugly and self conscious!
The second picture is 5 weeks after using Clear Out, just scarring (being helped by using Lighten Up) and no actives!
I’m so happy with the results so far using these products and they have been the only thing that has helped my skin!
@clearupchels Guys after using clear out from @clearlybasics for over a month everyday I do truly believe it’s made a MASSIVE difference. My face is smoother, tone is more even and I do think the stubborn spots are going quicker.
I payed for this myself and have not been asked to do this post, I just think If it’ll help someone else why would I not shout about it!
@a_triple_shot_of_e Opening up about my acne struggle!
Most of my acne comes from wearing makeup all day & then going right into sports. Even though I would use facial wipes before I started sports, I still broke out! The more I would try to hide it, the worst I made it. I have tried everything… when @clearlybasics reached out I thought, why not try it && surprisingly IT WORKED!!! After a few weeks my skin was clear.
Now unfortunately since I have been out of it, my acne is coming back. I will always be honest with y’all & if something doesn’t work, I will let you know!!! #clearlybasics WORKS!
@brittaneyshanae I swear the Power Duo (Clear Out and Lighten Up) are a GOD-send! I’ve been using both consistently for 3 months now and my skin has NEVER looked or felt better! I haven’t experienced a breakout since March and more than 80% of my hyperpigmentation is GONE!
I’m so grateful to have finally found a product that actually works for my skin!
If you’re dealing with acne breakouts and hyperpigmentation, you should def research Clearly Basics.
@skinwithalisha @clearlybasics helped maintain my skin after accutane and honestly their products have helped so many, I get many DM’s thanking me for recommending clearly basics and how it’s helped them.
If I knew about @clearlybasics prior to accutane I would’ve definitely gone with using Clear Out for sure!
@pimpledgirl The 1st week was amazed! Fascinating skin texture, there were no stinging. The 2nd week were pretty same. The 3rd week – purging starred – bumpy skin, redness. The 4th week – same but I added #ProtectiveMoisturiser either from @clearlybasics and in three days redness was reduced. The 5-6th weeks – skin smoother, less red, breaking out badly. The 7-8th week – is it my skin? not red (even after washing as it used to be).
I’d say the amount of pustules has been reduced in 85%. I still have some tiny-tiny pimples and will keep going with mu treatment. • Honestly I’m very grateful to Clearly Basics • I’ll keep you updated.
Loaded with peptides and antioxidants, this facial moisturizer helps to strengthen your skin and reduce sensitivity and redness. The star ingredient in our Moisturizer is resveratrol, an antimicrobial found in red wine, cocoa, and ripe berries. Produced by plants to protect themselves from UV damage, infections and other environmental stresses, use this moisturizer to reduce redness and restore your skin.
What it does?
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant that reduces redness and protects the skin from UV damage. This formulation is also packed with peptides and aloe vera which help to repair skin. Designed for sensitive, dry, stressed or aging skin.
What it is formulated without:
Fragrance-, colorant-, lanolin-free. PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free. This non-comedogenic formulation is freshly made in Singapore and packed in airless bottles so there are minimal preservatives.
Active Ingredients – Protective Moisturizer
- Resveratrol – A naturally-occurring plant compound found in red wine, cocoa, and ripe berries, this anti-oxidant protects and fortifies your skin from daily environmental stresses (like pollution, dirt, and oil), reduce redness, and boosts firmness
- Tripeptides – Chains of amino acids that speed up synthesis and healthy skin growth
- Tetrapeptides – Chains of amino acids that firms up skin, reduces redness and improves skin tone
Full Ingredient List: Resveratrol, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine (Tetrapeptide), Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate (Tripeptide), Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Volume: 30ml, 1.01 fluid ounces
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Moisturizer different from other moisturizers in the market?
- Acne-prone skin: The Moisturizer was designed for people who are using Clear Out or other retinoid products (retinol, Accutane, tretinoin, isotretinoin, etc.). It is a non-comedogenic formulation that absorbs quickly and leaves a matte finish.
- Reduces redness: The Moisturizer is has several ingredients that reduce redness and inflammation.
- Medical-Grade: We use medical-grade ingredients which are far more effective than mass market products. The same pharmacy that produces our prescription medications also produce the Moisturizer. They share many of the same medical-grade ingredients as our prescription formulations.
- Multiple Actives: The Moisturizer has multiple active ingredients which have been carefully balanced so that each ingredient works together in synergy.
- Transparency: Clearly keeps the reviews section of its Facebook Page open. You can see that the reviews are from real users who have used our products. Most acne brands have shut down the reviews section of their pages or have directed their reviews to a website where they can filter out only the good reviews.