1. INTRODUCTIONClearly Pte Ltd (“Clearly”) is a Singapore-based company. Clearly provides a technological platform (the “Platform”) and a range of over the counter cosmetics and drugs (“Products”). For the Platform, Clearly uses its website at clearlybasics.com (the “Website”), a Chatbot named Clara (the “Chatbot”) and other third party-operated services or applications including “Facebook Messenger”, “Salesforce.com” and “Paypal”. Clearly provides general information regarding its Products. Clearly does not provide medical consultations through the Platform. Clearly is not itself a medical or healthcare provider. It is also not an agent of any doctor. The use of the Platform is subject to the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set out in this Website. The Terms form a binding agreement between you and Clearly and its affiliates (together, “we”, “us”, or “our”). So, by using the Platform, you acknowledge, accept and agree to the Terms and be bound by them. You may use the Platform to browse the Website, register for an account (the “Account”), provide your personal information to us and/or buy and/or use any of the Products we may offer. You are advised to seek independent legal advice on the Terms. If you cannot accept, or do not wish to be bound by, any of the Terms, please do not use the Platform.
2. SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY THIRD PARTIESThe use of any other third party-operated services or applications and/or the offer of products or services by a third party, whether or not included as part of the Platform, is subject to the terms and conditions of such third party. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, your use of such services and/or purchases. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, or contents of these other third parties. If you cannot accept or do not wish to be bound by these respective terms and conditions, including but not limited to those of Facebook and Salesforce as provided by each of them for their services and applications, please do not use the Platform.
3. UNDER THE AGE 17If you are under seventeen (17) years of age, please obtain the written authorization from your parent or legal guardian before using the Platform. We will require such authorization before you use the Platform.
4. YOUR WARRANTIESIn using the Platform in any way, you represent, warrant and undertake to us as follows:
- You have read and understood the Terms and you accept the Terms.
- All information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete and will be continually kept so; and
- You understand as follows:
- We are not itself a medical or healthcare provider. We are also not an agent of any Doctor
- Neither we nor the Platform is a substitute for the in-person treatment or advice of your doctor.
- Neither we nor the Platform is for emergencies.
- You are solely responsible for your health and well-being and you should never delay seeking advice from your doctor due to any information provided (or the omission of any such information) by us, the Platform and/or the Products.
- You are always to keep your Account and the password confidential and not share them with any one.
- You are not to infringe any intellectual property rights of another person when you use the Platform. We reserve all rights and trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos marks (the “Marks”) as owned by us in the Platform.
- You are to use the Platform in compliance with any local laws and not cause any harm to another person in any manner at any time.